Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jared's Turn! Here are his FAVORITES!


He really does like to be outside and he also LOVES hanging out with his big brother!
















Taking over his brother's stuff :)












He loves the Johnny-Jump-Up, but he doesn't like me to take his picture-so Icouldn't get a good smile with the camera in front of my face-Oh, well!











& of course he loves to eat, he's loving it more and more everyday.











This kid LOVES to LAUGH!!!! He smiles a ton, too-it's lots of fun for me to see him so happy!












What can I say, he's a swinging kid!
















He gets a kick out of riding "horsey" and it usually induces shrill squeals of delight!











Dancing is a given!












Covering his face, sometimes entirely (which makes me REALLY nervous, but he LOVES it-maybe he can tell it makes me uneasy :)

1 comment:

Seth said...

Can I just say Jared looks like a little thug in the top one, nice!

I looked back, I didn't find yatta, I asked my Japanese friend how to spell it.