Sunday, December 30, 2007

Do You Know How to EAT a Gingerbread House?


Well, our boys do & thanks to Annie they had a chance to showcase their skills. Just thought everyone would enjoy these pictures.


Mom's letting me eat the whole house, Mom is letting me eat the whole house!!!! Quick, hurry before she changes her mind . . . I can't believe she's letting me eat the WHOLE HOUSE!!!!!!


Contemplating the next bite. . .hmm, roof or wall????


Going in for the kill-let's just say they went "whole hog" and loved every minute of it. They literally ate the whole thing. The crumbs that were left were devoured in minutes. For those of you who don't know-Annie makes the BEST gingerbread, the BEST!



OH, the JOY!



"I think I ate too much gingerbread house."
But we all know they both LOVED every minute of it! (& Aunt Becca, too)

No comments: