Sunday, April 6, 2008

Grant's Birthday (just a little late)


On Grant's birthday he went to play at Fun Depot ("my birthday" as he calls it). Anyway, we just had a little play date-Sawyer, Chloe & Annie were there but they were all moving so fast I couldn 't get pictures of all of them together. Peggy did however get one of our little family-THANKS, Peggy!



C'mon, Pop, there are toys to play with here!



Everyone is excited to see Grant blow out his candles!


Hey, guys, check out the cake my Nana made me!



We had extra time to get these since he blew each candle out individually.


Yeah, check me out I'm 3 now!

For those of you who are unaware "how late" this is-it's one month and a day late . . . story of my life!

1 comment:

C. Leah said...

Wow, I can't believe Grant is 3 now!! He is so cute and looks like a little man now. :)